VINCI Facilities is the right partner for facility advice, consultancy and interim management. Our practical approach stems from our extensive experience with national and international facility management.
The commitment of the members of staff of VINCI Facilities can offer your organisation support on the basis of different roles and responsibilities. The consultants and interim managers of VINCI Facilities work ethically, transparently and proactively and are able to operate on strategic, tactical and operational levels in the position of manager, consultant, inspector/auditor, team leader or project leader/manager.
VINCI Facilities believes in customisation – we take your requirements on board and find the right person who fits in with your organisation and needs.
We offer focused, accurate, enthusiastic and, at the same time, prudent support in the following areas:
- replacements for your temporarily absent members of staff,
- supplier and contract management,
- quality improvements and cost optimisation.
- technical and constructional maintenance advice and inspections such as NEN 2767,
- long-term maintenance and investment plans,
- project management and project coordination for relocations, reorganisations and refurbishments,
- outsourcing processes and tendering of services, and
- analyses and/or benchmarking of your facilities organisation.