Specialists in fire alarm and evacuation systems
By law, the owner/user of a building is unilaterally responsible for fire safety. Apart from the fact that members of staff are at risk of getting injured or worse in a fire, a fire can also have disastrous consequences for a company’s continued existence. Examples include reconstruction costs and the loss of income due to stoppage. It comes as no surprise then, that a lot of businesses are ruined as a result of a fire. A fire alarm system aims to identify a fire as early as possible so that it can be fought promptly and measures can be taken in order to secure people, animals and equipment. This can prevent or reduce fire damage.
An evacuation alarm serves to notify members of staff of a fire or emergency and to ensure they can leave the building in time.
These systems have to be reliable and this is influenced by the quality of the components used and the correct installation method. Such systems must be installed by expert fitters who have extensive experience, who are able to apply the correct working procedures and who can offer you advice.
With our “Fire Alarm & Evacuation System Installation” CCV certification, VINCI Facilities proves it meets the relevant requirements.
VINCI Facilities offers you:
- Ample experience (since 2003) with the Fire Alarm & Evacuation Systems Regulations.
- Sector-specific knowledge of the market segments for both the non-residential building and industrial sectors.
- A customer-oriented approach with high-quality service.
- A command of all electrical engineering disciplines.
- Experienced mechanics who hold the Fire Alarm System Expert certificate.
- Experienced and expert members of staff who prepare terms of reference and forecasts.